Take a look at these selected articles on optical communication technology and industry. These articles were written by OpticalCloudInfra staff in other positions or by other industry’s experts who made them public.
- A Mathematical Theory of Communication (This 1948 paper by Claude Shannon created the field of information theory – and set its research agenda for the next 70 years!)
- Advanced technologies for unrepeatered transmission systems (APC 2014 – November 2014)
- Field deployment of advanced photonic technologies for WDM transmission in Brazil (APC 2014 – November 2014)
- Backbone networks optimized for IP traffic transport (OFC 2016 – March 2016)
- Open undersea cable systems for cloud scale operation (OFC 2017 – March 2017)
- 4Tbit/s DWDM Metro-DCI system with 100G PAM4 direct detection scheme (OFC 2017 – March 2017)
- Options for increasing subsea cable system capacity (Submarine Telecoms Forum – November 2017)